Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is everyone doing this week?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

How is everyone doing this week? Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:48 am

I haven't had time to stop by the store in over a week. Last Friday I thought for a while I was going to get to come to crop, but I got a cold on Thursday and with a talk to give on Saturday, I thought I better rest.

Today I am keeping my grandson, due to his illness. He may be with me most of the week. He is running fever and of course can't go to school like that.

Yesterday I started cleaning out my craft room. I hope to get things ready for the yard sale this week, so that next week, I won't have to worry about getting it all together. Are any of you planning on selling stuff in the yard sale?

Also I hope to start getting my pictures, paper and other supplies organized for the National Scrapbook Day weekend crop. I am really hoping to get a lot of work done that weekend. I have a few projects to work on as well as just getting my pictures into albums.

Hope see everyone again soon!
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Ronda,
I am going to participate in the yard sale. I have been trying to keep a basket in my crop room, and if I come across something I want to sell I just put it in there. I do need to finish labeling and pricing. That's the part I notoriously put off until the last minute!

I went by the store today and spent some time working on some layouts. I will be cropping Friday night. I wish you could be there. I have also signed up for National Scrapbook Weekend! I'm glad you are planning to be there!

Terry is going to have some great new stuff in over the next couple of weeks, so I'm sure I will be stopping in to drop off some cash to her! lol!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 pm

I just want everyone to feel free to drop off any cash you want. haha. I am getting lots of great stuff over the next few weeks. Keep a check here as I will be posting as it comes in. We should have the first shipment later this week. Keep your eyes open. You don't want to miss out!!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbookitllc.niceboards.net
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:52 am

Scrappintammy, I might be there this Friday, I am not sure. With all the illness in our family I will have to wait and see. I am about to go get the grandson again today, since his momma is sick and he is still running a fever.

Jim's birthday is Sunday and I was hoping to get to celebrate with him some time this week. So it might end up being Friday night, but then again, he may want to go fishing. He wanted to last Friday, but plans got changed. Oh, and he feels bad leaving me at home while he fishes, so he wants me to crop while he fishes. Pretty good deal as far as I am concerned.

Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Hey did anyone else feel like the earth was shaking just a minute ago? It is 12:44p.m. here and my desk shook enough that my computer moniter was shaking too.

Terry I am looking forward to seeing all the new stuff that you will be getting in. I hope that I will be able to come by and purchase some of it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 pm

How do you connect to the chat portion of this forum.
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: what is everyone doing this week   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm

hey everybody

my computer has been been down since tuesday morning and i have really missed it. the man that i have my internet service with came and spent over an hour with it and would not take any pay for it. can you believe that. he is always really nice to me(he is my childrens age). it proves that there really is some kind people in this world that aren't scrapbookers. i was so anxious to get on here and see what is going on.

i did get some good news this week. the mass on my parotid gland is not cancer. my arm is starting to heal and i will start alittle thearpy when they get it scheduled. i have to continue wearing the brace for at least 4 more weeks. i can sleep laying down now.

i am planning on going to the 2 day crop and look forward to seeing everbody.

i was by the store a little while last week . i like the changes. i am not as organized as some of you but i do plan to sell some things and buy some things.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Linda, I am so happy to hear from you. I had noticed you weren't on the message board, but thought maybe you were just feeling worse. I am glad you got good news!
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Well, my computer has been down again! It is like me--getting some age on it and starting to wear out. I have really missed not being able to communicate with everyone.

I had Bunco at my house last night. For the last couple of days I have been trying to get my house presentable. We are all about the same age and enjoy the friendships. We have fun and laugh alot.

Saturday my son and two of my grandchildren came over and did some painting and moved some shelves in my garage. Later today I am going to start through my scrapbooking stuff to organize and box up things for the yard sale.

Hope to see lots of you at the yard sale Saturday!!
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:07 am

Linda, sounds like you have been busy busy this week. Glad your computer is working again. Mine keeps freezing up and that is really aggravating.

Is your arm healing up. I am sorry that I haven't called you back, since the other night. We have been pretty busy too and I am trying to get a lot accomplished right now.

I have a box of stuff to bring to the yard sale. I am not sure if I will make it to the sale on Saturday, since my kids are suppose to be here, but I am hoping that my daughter and I will make it down there for a little while early Saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey gals, I just had to purchase a new computer. Mine finally wheezed and gave up it's last web page! lol! Hope things get better for you both, because I was sooo frustrated without a computer.
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: what is everyone doing this week   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Well, I went to my first therapy session today for evaluation. The physial therapist was very nice and sympathetic. He feel off a horse and broke his arm in the same place. So, he knows what I have been through. He had me do a few excercises. I start therapy tomorrow. He says I shoud be able to use my arm a lot better by the end of May. Sounds good to me Laughing bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Hooray! sunny
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:35 am

Computer problems seem to be a never ending thing, until you get a new one.

Glad to hear that you are progressing so well Linda!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing this week?   How is everyone doing this week? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is everyone doing this week?
Page 1 of 1