Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National Scrapbook Day

Go down 
+3
Ronda
scrappintammy
Terry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry
Admin
Admin

National Scrapbook Day Empty
PostSubject: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:31 pm

We will be having a 2 day crop for National Scrapbook Day. We will have a 12 hour crop on Friday April 30 and again on Saturday May 1. We will have door prizes, make n takes, and light snacks on Saturday. We are also planning some special things for our croppers. Make plans now to join us. More details will follow as we get closer to the day!!!!! National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbookitllc.niceboards.net
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Well there is nothing like National Scrapbooking Day to give me a great reason to color each of my fingers a different shade of Glimmer Mist! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Tammy I am looking forward to seeing your fingers covered in glitter mist. Just stay away from the red! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 pm

I got home Friday night and got so tickled about that red ink on my hand. It did look like a cut, and the look on Wanda's face was priceless! Of course things get more silly the later it is, so here I was home alone at 11 pm and snickered outloud about it! I got my new mini Stampin Up Catalog today and they are selling a new line of mists called Smooch. From what I have read, it is very concentrated but has very vibrant color. I may need to check into that. You know my moto...you can't ever have enough ink! I can't wait for Terry to get the new Distress Ink Pads in new colors!
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Tammy, you mentioned Wanda being at crop. Do you know if she is coming to the 2-day crop? I have missed her so much. I depend on you and her for ideas. Haven't seen anything from her on the board. Crying or Very sad

I didn't realize how much I use my computer until it didn't work. I think mine is on life support. I think it about 10 years old. It cost 75$ to fix it. It has been working good since he brougt it back. I can't afford anew computer right now. I am keeping my fingers crossed. confused
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Wanda is signed up for the 2 day crop. She won't be there on that Friday until she gets off work. She came last Friday and stayed for a bit. She just wanted to see everyone and kind of catch up. She is doing much better. She is not walking with a cane now. She asked about you and I told her about your arm. I will let her know you said hello.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:38 pm

I should have some of the new distress ink colors by Saturday Tammy. I did order a few to see how they would sell. And another tidbit for you............

I ordered.................................................................brand new........................................................GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. It's the summer 2010 GLIMMER MIST National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce National Scrapbook Day Icon_bounce
All the new colors......10 or 12 of them. Don't know when they will ship but stay tuned to the forum and you will be the first to know. National Scrapbook Day Icon_flower National Scrapbook Day Icon_flower National Scrapbook Day Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbookitllc.niceboards.net
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:24 am

Well, I'm gonna need a bigger tote to carry all those inks and Glimmer Mists! affraid
Back to top Go down
WandaCKVL
Scrappy Too
Scrappy Too

PostSubject: NSD   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Oh I will be there one way or another. Between work and home I am ready to pull my hair out. I don't even want to talk about work. Be careful what you wish for you will get it 2 fold.

I need girl time big time.
Back to top Go down
Jody
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:47 am

I am going to be at the crop on Saturday! I'm so excited that I am able to attend. I thought I was going to have to go to basketball tournaments in Tullahoma, but my husband offered to take all three girls!!! Shocked I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and trying out my new Tim Holtz products.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Jody, glad that you will be able to attend Saturday.
Back to top Go down
WandaCKVL
Scrappy Too
Scrappy Too

PostSubject: NSD Weekend   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey Terry, How many of us are coming?

What's everybody going to be working on?

I have to finish my mom's Mother's Day Card and I gotta Finish Anthony's Cruise Album so I can move on to other stuff. Not sure what else I am going to work on, but I have to watch out for the Red Glimmer Mist it "bleeds" affraid all over the place.

4:30 Tomorrow won't get her fast enough for me. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Wanda, I have cards to make, birthdays, Mother's and Father's day and an anniversary card for my parents. I also want to work on my regular scrapbook and get caught up on my pictures and I am hoping to have time to make a calendar book for my newest grandbaby. So I probably have more to do than time.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Hey Wanda! I'm going to work on my new Grungeboard Mini Album. I've got to put some of my new purchases to good use! I also stopped in today and picked up a couple more new Glimmer Mists! Terry has several beautiful spring colors in stock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Wanda, So glad you are going to be with us this weekend. I plan to work on scrapbooks for my children. This will be volumn 3. I give them each one as part of their Christmas present from me. I hope to complete one and get a start on the other. I have been sick or injured for the last year and will also enjoy seeing and visiting with everyone too. Smile Smile Laughing Better start packing my totes befpre I get to tired. Sleep
Back to top Go down
WandaCKVL
Scrappy Too
Scrappy Too

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:37 pm

OMG I haven't packed anything yet. I just got in from the Chemistry Department Awards Banquet and it's 9:30. Shoot I may have to come home tomorrow and pack before I can get there. I will be starved to death by the time. Gotta figure something else out.

BTW what are we eating and does every body have enough chocolate for me (yeah, yeah, yeah) pooh I will just go to Wally World and get some for us.

Ya know after a while a person just rattles on and on and that's when they know they should just go to bed and start over in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:15 am

Hey Wanda, don't get too stressed out. We can always make a trip to the store for chocolate and other necessities sp? if we run out. There will be food there, I know. I am bringing chocolate chip muffins and white chocolate chip muffins to share. Looking forward to seeing you later today.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 am

Wanda, do you realllllly think I have packed??? Hahahaha lol! Some things never change and that is one of them. If I packed the night before people would begin to think I am organized! Can't let that happen. I'm just working on a mini album, but I have not got the new pictures I want to put in it, so I'm making it up as I go along! See all of you this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 am

Don't worry Wanda. I had an unexpected ballgame last night. So, there went my chance to be a little organized. I just got the final things throwed in my truck and headed out the dooor. I figure I can beg, borrow or buy anything else I need.

See you all there Exclamation Exclamation bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
WandaCKVL
Scrappy Too
Scrappy Too

PostSubject: It was so much fun   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:20 pm

It was so much fun this weekend rain and all. Thanks to Terry's Bill for cooking for us, poor thing he was outside in the rainy weather all day cooking for us. The giveaways were great and the company was wonderful.

Hope everybody made it home without too much trouble.

I look forward to another weekend crop and cropping on Friday Night's.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:43 pm

The crop weekend was great. Plenty of food and fun! A big thank you to Terry and Bill. Also thanks go out to Samantha and Jeri for helping with food and working in the store!
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:20 pm

National Scrapbooking Day 2 day crop was sooo much fun . I learned alot , visted with old friends, met new friends and even got alot of scrapbooking done. Can't wait til another crop weekend.

Thanks to Terryand Bill and Samantha and all others who helped with the weekend. A special thanks to Bill for cooking in the rain so we didn't have to get out in the rain for food. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:59 pm

This weekend was a lot of fun, in spite of the weather. It was so good to see everyone and to get to meet some of you for the first time and to get to know others better. I still haven't carried my stuff upstairs. I plan to make a couple of cards this afternoon some time, then maybe I will get it all put away.

Thanks to Terry, Bill and all the others that worked so hard to make this weekend lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
reneisstamping
Paper Princess
Paper Princess
reneisstamping

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 pm

scrappintammy wrote:
I got home Friday night and got so tickled about that red ink on my hand. It did look like a cut, and the look on Wanda's face was priceless! Of course things get more silly the later it is, so here I was home alone at 11 pm and snickered outloud about it! I got my new mini Stampin Up Catalog today and they are selling a new line of mists called Smooch. From what I have read, it is very concentrated but has very vibrant color. I may need to check into that. You know my moto...you can't ever have enough ink! I can't wait for Terry to get the new Distress Ink Pads in new colors!

Tammy,

If you like Glimmer Mist, you'll like Smooch Spritz! It took me a little bit to get used to, but I've not worked with Glimmer Mist much so I had a learning curve~ I think they're both pretty much the same. Let me know if you want to try some!

Rene
Back to top Go down
http://renewatson.stampinup.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Scrapbook Day   National Scrapbook Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Scrapbook Day
Page 1 of 1