Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from southern KY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kytuba

Hello from southern KY! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from southern KY!   Hello from southern KY! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:10 am

Hey ladies!
Glad to meet Y'all. I was at the layout class today and enjoyed it emmensely!!
I will definitely be going back for more!!

I am 57, married to Matt- who drives a semi for Averitt Express outta Cookeville.
I have a 27 yr old daughter who still lives at home!! But I am glad she does!
At the present time we have 3 kitties - Merzey, Sugarz, and Mr. Whiskerzs;
3 dogs - Bearz, Eyezic and Foxzee, PLUS we are pup sitting for a friend for Rocket and Bella.
On the really cold nights, when they are ALL in the house, its a WILD PARTY! lol
Actually, once they settle down they are all really good or else we couldn't stand it!
I am retired due to a bad back and bad knees so I am HOME ALONE most of the time!
We live in Kettle, KY which is about 10-15 miles North of Celina TN. I have lived here since 76 and my present hubby and I met on YAHOO in 99 and he moved here from Seattle WA in 2000 and we have been happily married ever since then.

I have been scrappin for a LONG TIME and I'm hot and cold with it. In Jan 2010 I did FIFTY TWO pages,
Then in Feb. I did FOUR and hadn't touched anything since then until today. I think that was the longest
dry spell I have ever had! lol
Anyway, thats enough for now. I'm happy to be part of the group and hope to spend many happy times on here.
Suzy aka kytuba (kentucky tuba)
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

Hello from southern KY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from southern KY!   Hello from southern KY! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 pm

I would like to say "hello and welcome" to all of the new ladies on this site. It is good to see some new faces and to share new ideas. Hope we will all get to meet at the store in the near future.

I have three grandbabies to keep up with so I have lots of pictures. There are so many pictures and projects that I want to get too and it is great to be able to attend a Monday crop or a Friday night crop to work on these things. I don't think I would get much accomplished without that time.

If you can make it to a crop you will love it. Class are a lot of fun too. I just don't get to make it to those.

You all have a great day! Enjoy your cropping!
Back to top Go down

Hello from southern KY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scrapbook It, LLC :: Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: