Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! New to board.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnneK
Paper Princess
Paper Princess
AnneK

Hi! New to board. Empty
PostSubject: Hi! New to board.   Hi! New to board. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm Anne. Relatively new to both Scrapbooking and Cookeville. We moved to Cookeville in October 2007 and my first scrapbooking Luau was last summer (2010).
Back to top Go down
http://tennlady-generational.blogspot.com
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

Hi! New to board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to board.   Hi! New to board. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Welcome AnneK! Have you been to any of the crops at Scrapbook It!? I try to go on Monday's but lately it hasn't worked out for me to attend. Sometimes I make it on Friday nights. We have lots of fun and sometimes we get a lot of work done on projects that we are working on too.

You mentioned that you moved to Cookeville in 2007. Where did you move from? We moved to Livingston in 2002. We came here from Maryland. Look forward to seeing some of your work on the board and hope to meet you soon. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
AnneK
Paper Princess
Paper Princess
AnneK

Hi! New to board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to board.   Hi! New to board. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 pm

We moved here from Livonia, Michigan in 2007. I've not been to any of the crops yet.
Back to top Go down
http://tennlady-generational.blogspot.com
lolly
Scrappy Too
Scrappy Too
lolly

Hi! New to board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to board.   Hi! New to board. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Welcome AnneK

I have not been to crops at Scrapbook It in a long time its time to get back in the game lol I think I'm haveing withdarws affraid
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

Hi! New to board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to board.   Hi! New to board. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:11 pm

It's a new year a good time to make a little time to attend the crops. With the weather like it has been not a lot of people are out, but I am hoping that we will be able to crop tomorrow night.

It's nice to see the activity on the boards again too. I look forward to meeting you AnneK and Lolly at Scrapbook It in the near future.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi! New to board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! New to board.   Hi! New to board. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! New to board.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scrapbook It, LLC :: Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: