Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer plans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

Summer plans? Empty
PostSubject: Summer plans?   Summer plans? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm

What is every body planning on doing this summer? I know some are planning on vacations, and I hear that there is a week long crop coming up in June. Are any of you planning special projects for this summer?

Of course most of you know that I am planning on being a grandmother again this summer. With the third grandchild on the way, that affects alot of my plans for the summer. Very Happy We are not planning any vacations this year, we don't usually, but hope to have some time to relax and enjoy the sunshine.

Sometime when it is not too hot, I want to clean out my attic. I never got it done all last year, so I hope to do it this year and maybe have a yard sale too. We will see, the hubby is not to keen on yard sales, but he has some stuff he would like to clear out of the house too, so maybe we will have one.

I would really like to get my scrapbooks caught up soon too. I need to get some more pictures printed and get back to work on that, as soon as I finish the project that I am working on at this time. Another thing I would like to do is get some cards made up a head of time to send out to different people through out the year.

Hope everyone is having a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.
Back to top Go down

Summer plans?
Page 1 of 1