Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flooding and the weather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

flooding and the weather Empty
PostSubject: flooding and the weather   flooding and the weather I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:16 pm

I hope that everyone and their families are safe from all the flooding that has happened here and elsewhere this past weekend. My family are all safe. We do know people affected by the flooding in the Nashville area, but fortunately they are all safe.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: flooding and the weather   flooding and the weather I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:08 am

Thanks for posting this Ronda. We know a couple (the man's mother goes to church with us), that were also affected by the flooding. They are safe, but I'm sure the recovery will be devastating for them and so many others. Let's all just lift them up in prayer in the following days and weeks.
Back to top Go down
mica
Mod
Mod
mica

PostSubject: Re: flooding and the weather   flooding and the weather I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:27 am

Im so glad to see that people are praying for these families. We have some friends and family that were affected by the flooding. Everyone is ok but the clean up will take them some time. It is so sad to see how Nashville and other surrounding counties are being forgotten. This flood has done so much damage. Im so sad for the families that have lost their homes and everything they have. So sad they have not had more help from the government. I wish I could do something to help more. The only thing I can do is pray. Thank you girls for posting this Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: flooding and the weather   flooding and the weather I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:49 pm

As the days go by we are finding out more about the people and property affected by this. My daughter sent me some pictures from face book of the Opry Land Hotel and the flooding involved there. We have friends who's jobs have been affected and will be for some time. This disaster has such far reaching consequences for those directly and indirectly involved. My daughter's boss has not been able to go to work, because of the fact that the area she works in is closed off for now. Hopefully by the end of the week they will be able to go back to work. I had planned to go over there yesterday to spend some time with my daughter and her family, but due to illness I was unable to make the trip. We may go later this week.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: flooding and the weather   flooding and the weather I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:45 pm

My husband had to make an ambulance transport to Vanderbilt Childrens Hospital this afternoon. He said they did not encounter any problems going down there. I have not been able to talk to him yet about any conditions that he saw while driving to Nashville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flooding and the weather   flooding and the weather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flooding and the weather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scrapbook It, LLC :: General Discussion-
Jump to: