Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Product.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry
Admin
Admin

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:04 am

Mornig everyone. We have lots going on at the store. I just wanted to let everyone know about the new product in the store. Yesterday we got a huge shipment which included: a complete line of Tim Holtz products (which are going very fast!!!!), Free Spirit by LYB, Lots of Disney papers, 3 lines from Imaginesce with the very cool snag em stamps, October Afternoon, new cats eye inks, lots of eyelets and brads. Coming next week: 2 lines from Cosmo Cricket, 2 new lines from MY Minds Eye. Also, I have 12 by 12 cricut mats arriving on Monday.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbookitllc.niceboards.net
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Just wanted to say my credit card is still smoking from buying so much product!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Hahahaha. Just wait more product is on the way. I just want to do my part to keep the credit card smoking!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:35 am

Does anyone have any suggestions on organizing the pages that you want to do at the weekend crop in a way that I don't have to haul all of my supplies in to the store. I welcome any suggestions.

Love all the new stuff that you have gotten in Terry. I especially love the stamps. I used the one that I bought Friday night on my hubby's birthday card. I think I will be using that one a lot.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Ronda I used a 12x12 box when I went to long crops. I would put my pages with embellishments I thought I may use and the pics with each page. Then I just pulled the page out and worked on it. When finished I would just pull out the next page. Worked for me. It does take some preparation though.
Glad you are enjoying the stamp. Lots more goodies are on the way. New Product....... Affraid
Back to top Go down
Jody
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:38 pm

I use the 12 x 12 ziplocs when I get ready for a crop. I put the paper and embellishments in the bag, and sometimes I even tear out a page idea from a magazine, too and then I am ready to go. I get much more accomplished doing this, however it does take some work and planning!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Jody, just wanted to let you know that I order some new Basic Grey today. I don't know when it will ship though. It should be here soon as everything was listed as in stock. My first time ordering from them directly so I don't know shipping times. I ordered paper packs and 12x12 albums of Max and Whiskers and Green at Heart along with some other things. New Product....... Icon_bounce New Product....... Icon_bounce New Product....... Icon_bounce New Product....... Icon_bounce New Product....... Icon_bounce New Product....... Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Jody
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:42 am

Thanks, Terry! You know that I love Basic Grey. I can't wait to see it, Let me know when it comes in! When do you expect the Tim Holtz order? I will be by today to check out all the new product. : Cool
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Jody, where do you get the zip lock bags? I have a few bags that are that size and looked at a few stores to purchase more and haven't been able to find them. They seem to be a hit and miss item for me. I am going to try and organize my pages in that way for the weekend.
thanks for everyone's input.
Back to top Go down
Jody
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:42 pm

I bought them at Walmart. They are hard to see and towards the bottom shelves. Hope this helps. sunny
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: New Product   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:44 pm

The new Tim Holtz metal embellishments Terry has got in are awesome. Of course my yard sale money was burning a hole in my pocket as soon as I got it Monday so I spent most of it on metal embellishments. Ribbon and metals are my favorite emmbellishments. Can't wait til the crop this weekend to put them to use. Exclamation bounce
flower
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey everybody, I stopped by the store on my way home this afternoon and Terry has gotten in some beautiful paper, that I can't wait to get some to use and some new embossing folders too. If you haven't stopped by lately you really need to because there are a lot of new goodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Product....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Product.......   New Product....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Product.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scrapbook It, LLC :: Scrapbooking-
Jump to: