Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought I would be the first

Go down 
+7
rakassanprincess2010
linda
Ronda
mica
bullwinkle
scrappintammy
Terry
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Admin
Admin

Thought I would be the first Empty
PostSubject: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:25 pm

to post on the welcome wagon. I am very excited to be here and hope you all enjoy your time here with us. I am Terry and this is my little part of the world. I have a scrapbook store in Cookeville Tn and would love to have everyone stop by and visit us if you are ever in the area. Check out the site and join the forums. It should be a fun ride.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbookitllc.niceboards.net
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Love this new website and cannot wait to see where this journey takes you and the store!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Hey Tammy. I'm very excited about this new journey. Can't wait to see either. Glad to have you on here. I am hoping with time the forums will get busier. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
bullwinkle
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello everyone! My husband was on Local Sales Network and found your up coming events. He asked me if I knew that there was a scrapbook store in Algood. He informed me of the National Scrapbook Day coming up on May 1st. So I went on your website to get more information about the yard sale and the crop days. I love your website and can't wait to visit your store. I am in a scrapbooking club in Gainesboro and I will tell my friends about your store and up coming events. I loved to scrapbook and make cards. All my photos were just sitting in boxes until I found scrapbooking. It really does capture all your family memories.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome Bullwinkle. It is always great to find fellow scrapbookers. I would love to meet you so please come by for a visit soon. We have a great group of ladies at the store. They have really made me feel right at home here (we have only lived here for about 3 years). We have lots of things going on all the time at the store. We also love making cards. Thanks for visiting the site and I hope to see you here on the forums. Just jump right in with us.
Back to top Go down
mica
Mod
Mod
mica

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:18 am

Hello all!!! I am so excited about Scrapbook Its new website....I think this is a great way to keep in touch and learn new things! My name is Mica and I am 22 years old. Sparta TN is where I call home. I have been paper crafting for the past six years but have been crafting since I can remember. Crafting is truely my passion. Since I discovered Scrapbook It! I have met so many new friends and feel like each person is a part of my family. We have such a great group of ladies that are all so very talented. I have learned so much from from these ladies and have gained lifelong friends. Scrapbook It! is my home away from home. Thanks ladies for everything!
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 am

I wanted to stop in and say hello to bullwinkle. You will really like the store. The people are very friendly and helpful. Terry will be getting in some great new products soon, and I'm sure you will find some great things to add to you scrapbook supplies. I have been going to the store since opening day and I have made some great friends!

Of course I don't want to overlook saying hi to Mica. I'm sorry we did not get to talk very much on Monday. I look forward to the crop for National Scrapbook Day! I can't wait to see some of the things you are working on.
Back to top Go down
bullwinkle
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Thanks Scrappintammy! I'm very excited to visit the store and meet everyone. I am enjoy the forum too. Thanks again for the kind welcome. Hope to see ya'll soon.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:15 pm

My name is Ronda and I have been scrapbooking for over eleven years, I said I wasn't going to get involved in this craft, because I had so many other things that I was involved in, but thanks to a friend I love scrapbooking. For the last couple of years I have made many new friends through Scrapbook It! and am so glad that we have such a nice place to go and share ideas, learn new techniques and unwind with friends that share our interest, or should I say addiction. I am really looking forward to the National Scrapbook day weekend! Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: welcome bullwinkle   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 pm

welcome bullwinkle,

i live in celina and started coming to the scrapbook store about 2 years ago. i said i would never scrapbook but might want to make cards. i came to one card class and came to my first crop. i saw what everyone else was doing and was immediately hooked. now i like evereything and want to do it all.

you will love it at the scrapbook store. i have meet many good friends and learned alot too. i have had several health problems this year and have missed not being there alot. please come and scrap with us. i am looking forward to meeting you.

linda
Back to top Go down
bullwinkle
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 am

Thanks Linda! I'm excited to visit the store. Everyone has talked about how great it is and all that they have learned there. I love learning new techniques. I'm trying to post some of my pages on the forum but having some problems getting my image to upload. I have been scrapbooking for little over a year now and I absolutely love it. It is so relaxing to get at my desk and use my imagination to create pages that will capture my family's memories.

I'm in a scrapbooking club called the Life Preservers here in Gainesboro. We have workshop once a month. My friend, Tonya, is a Close to My Heart consultant and she is the one that does our workshops.

Thanks again for welcoming me in this forum. Hope to get to meet you soon.
Back to top Go down
rakassanprincess2010

PostSubject: Welcome   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 am

Hello all my name is Emily and I am 25 years old and have been coming to the store for about 7 months now many of u know my son Exaivier as I used to bring him to class with me the first time I started bringing him I believe he was about 3 weeks old. I will hopefully see u all in class again very soon!! Sorry it's been so long Sad Thank you for the website was so excited to see it!! Thanks again....
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: welcome wanda   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:40 pm

wanda, i am so glad to see you are a member. i have missed you so much at crop and especially the retreat. i know you have been sick. maybe we can keep in contact more this way.

would like to hear from you. have you been scrapbooking at home? i have not done much. it is hard to do alot with one arm, but i am getting better at it.

let us all hear from you. you are one of the ones i like to get ideas from.
Back to top Go down
Lycentia
Lycentia

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi, I'm Jennifer. I am a stay-at-home mom so most of my screapbooks are of my daughter. I live in Cookeville, and just recently found out about this store. I enjoyed the selection in your store and will be back. Hopefully I will be able to join some crops and classes sometime in the future. =)
Back to top Go down
bullwinkle
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Welcome Jennifer! You have a beauitful daughter. I just recently join the forum and found the website. I can't wait to visit the store and meet new people. Hope to talk soon! Happy Scrapping!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:52 am

Hi Jennifer. It was great meeting you at t he store yesterday. Your profile pic is sooooo cute. I hope to see you again soon. Stop by anytime.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:05 pm

I wanted to say hello to Emily and Jennifer, and welcome to the board. flower
Back to top Go down
Jody
Paper Princess
Paper Princess

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:37 am

Hello all! My name is Jody Marek and I have been coming to Scrapbook It for the past 3 years and absolutely love it! I am excited about Terry's new ownership and this website/forum. What a great way to stay updated on the going ons at Scrapbook It! I teach school and don't get to come by near as often as I would like, so now I'll know when new products arrive and about classes, etc. Summer is almost here, so hopefully I will be in more often, and get visit with everyone!
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Hey Jody! Great to see you on the board! flower

Tammy B.
Back to top Go down
linda
Scrapper
Scrapper

PostSubject: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Welcome Jody Exclamation Glad to see you have joined us. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Hey Jody. Glad you found us. I will let you know I have a huge shipment of Tim Holtz stuff coming later this week. Also have 2 new lines of My Minds Eye that will be here on Thursday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:03 am

Welcome Emily, Jennifer and Jody. Glad to have you join the boards.
Back to top Go down
WandaCKVL
Scrappy Too
Scrappy Too

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 am

linda wrote:
wanda, i am so glad to see you are a member. i have missed you so much at crop and especially the retreat. i know you have been sick. maybe we can keep in contact more this way.

would like to hear from you. have you been scrapbooking at home? i have not done much. it is hard to do alot with one arm, but i am getting better at it.

let us all hear from you. you are one of the ones i like to get ideas from.

I am so glad to be back after over a year of being so sick and puny. Hope to see you at the shop real soon.
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Welcome to the boards Wanda, it is great to see your name on my screen. It was so good that you came and stayed at crop as long as you did the other night. We have all missed you and it hasn't been the same without you being there. I am looking forward to next weekend. It should be a fun time for all of us.
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey Wanda! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would be the first   Thought I would be the first I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought I would be the first
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scrapbook It, LLC :: Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: