Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first blog post.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry
Admin
Admin

My first blog post..... Empty
PostMy first blog post.....

Well I certainly never thought I would be writing a blog! But I am gonna give it a try so I can let you guys know about all the wonderful events planned for the store. I am very excited about this new adventure God has given me. A little background on me: I was born and raised in the wonderful state of South Carolina and yes I am a die hard Gamecock fan. Sorry my Tennessee friends. Anyway I have been in Tennessee since 1992. And I have to admit I love Tennessee. It is a very beautiful place to live especially the Cookeville area. My family: I am married and have been blessed with3 wonderful children and 8 grandchildren with number 9 on the way. I also have Chase. He is a Boykin Spaniel but has no idea he is a dog. We haven't told him yet either! You may see him if you stop by the store as he will be a frequent visitor. I love paper crafts of any type. Scrapbooking and card making are 2 of my greatest loves in the paper crafting world. I love to fold paper and see what happens. Anyway I hope that you will enjoy you visit to my little space on the web. Please look around and let me know what you think. Please join our community and become active in it. Also, be sure to check out the events calendar and join us at the store for even more fun.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbookitllc.niceboards.net
Share this post on: reddit

My first blog post..... :: Comments

No Comment.

My first blog post.....

Page 1 of 1