Scrapbook It, LLC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Scrapbookers!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mica
Mod
Mod
mica

Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day Empty
PostSubject: Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day   Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 am

Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day 100_2613
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day   Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 am

I love them. You do such good work!!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapbookitllc.niceboards.net
mica
Mod
Mod
mica

PostSubject: Re: Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day   Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:03 am

Thank you Terry flower
Back to top Go down
scrappintammy
Mod
Mod
scrappintammy

PostSubject: Re: Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day   Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 am

I love those! It's amazing what can be done with those bottles. I hate knowing that people throw away thousands of those each and every week! Very adorable the way the tags are attached to the lids! I also like the different textures you used with the paper and the gingham ribbon.
Back to top Go down
mica
Mod
Mod
mica

PostSubject: Re: Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day   Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:27 am

Thank you Tammy! I think these are such a fun and easy project. You mentioned how many of these people throw away......ya know I never thought about them untill I was in the store one day and Terry had a ton of them and told me how much you could do with them. Since then I have found many fun uses for these precious jars. I do believe they are one of my fav. projects to do! Thank you so much for your reply....your so sweet! Hope your having a great week! sunny
Back to top Go down
Ronda
I got glue in my veins
I got glue in my veins

PostSubject: Re: Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day   Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Mica, you are so talented. I know your friends enjoyed those treats, but the personal touch in the packaging made them even more special. I have the bottle you made for me when you were my secret pal. It is sitting on my scrapbook table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day   Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is a project I did for my friends for Valentines day
Page 1 of 1